The International School @ ParkCity opened in September 2011 and quickly established itself as a special and dynamic place for children to learn. We recognise that the calibre of the staff that we appoint is paramount to creating this unique learning environment. As we grow, we are looking to recruit people that will complement our existing staff in such a way that we continue to learn from each other’s individual qualities and experiences.
Do you want to be a part of something special?
Non Academic Vacancies
Child Protection Statement
The International School @ ParkCity is committed to ensuring that all students within the ISP community are kept safe and free from harm as a result of abuse or neglect. Child Protection is the responsibility of all members of the school community and we expect all employees and volunteers to also share this commitment.
By applying for employment at The International School @ ParkCity you are:
- Declaring that you are able to work with students in a way that promotes and safeguards their safety and welfare.
- Declaring that there is no reason that would prevent you from working with children at our school.
- Supportive of appropriate background checks being made.
What personal characteristics must I possess?
We shall be looking to recruit a blend of youth and experience. However, it is essential that you possess the personal qualities listed below:
- A genuine love of working with children
- Sense of Humour
How do I apply and what information shall I include in my application?
- Clearly state the position that you are applying for.
- Include a letter of application (maximum two sides of A4).
- Include your Curriculum Vitae, with a recent photograph.
- Include the email contact details of 3 referees (1 of which must be from your current school).
- Email your applications to email@example.com
Applications will be considered until the post is filled.